Our telecom client, Bell Canada, is looking for a creative and energetic candidate to join the Business Intelligence Team in areas of data analysis and reporting. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years experience in BI development. Bilingualism, French and English, is considered an asset.
Key Responsibilities and Job Duties:
- Extract data and manipulate data to be used in presentable reports and analytical tools
- Ensure accuracy & integrity of data & applications through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation & problem resolution
- Architect data models that are used in business reporting, analytics, business performance, automation, artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Analyze & translate functional specifications & change requests into technical specifications.
- Shape stories using data and analytics
- Develop, test & implement program logic
- Translate business needs into end user applications
Key Competencies and Experience:
- ETL Tools and Processes (Such as SAS, SSIS, Informatica, etc.)
- Understanding of multi-tier data warehouse lifecycle
- Must be proficient in MS PowerPoint and have advanced skills in MS Excel
- Experience using SQL
- Experience creating performance dashboards and scorecard using business intelligence dashboard (i.e. Cognos, MicroStrategy, Tableau or MS Excel)
- Experience using open source languages such as R and Python is an asset.
- Telecom experience is a strong asset
- Comfortable in working in a virtual environment (i.e. conference calls)
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Highly analytical and curious
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to influence internal and external teams
- Confident and demonstrate strong leadership
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment with high tolerance to change management
- Results oriented
- Self motivated, autonomous
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Moerae Solutions Incorporated values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. MSi welcomes and encourages people with disabilities and is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that maintains dignity and independence. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment/selection process as a result of disability.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- BI Development: 2 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19