Electric Last Mile Solutions (ELMS) is looking for an energetic, organized, and responsible intern to join our growing team. ELMS is a new US Electric Vehicle company transforming commercial delivery networks for the e-mobility businesses of today and tomorrow. Our technology is designed to deliver the most reliable and most efficient Electric Last Mile Solutions combining integrated deep data analytics, customization, and sustainable engineering. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization and different departments run.
- Support project launch standards, methods, and processes development.
·Maintain project to coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
·Prepares project status reports (monthly, KPI) by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
·Review and confirm Phase closure requirements are fullfiled with proper evidence are stored on the project server.
·Understand homologation requirements and provide support for the design team and other internal stakeholders. Manage conformity of production requirements.
·Create and execute timing plans for specific Certification activities, such as FMVSS.
·Participate in design reviews and design release approvals to assure program design is on track to meet Certification requirements.
- Develop test programs required to achieve type approval for new vehicles and all other Certifications and development for related markets.
- Plan, monitor and expedite tests, documentation, and certification reports.
- Prepare and maintain necessary technical documentation.
- Manage project for on-time and on-budget launch.
- Set project launch plan according to project objectives.
Why work at ELMS?
Automotive, OEM, Electric Vehicle Commercial Experience
ELMS Stock Shares – LTIP
401k Retirement Savings
BCBS PPO, Guardian Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability.
15 PTO Days, 13 Paid Holidays Annually
Continuous growth opportunities within
Benefits start 1st full month of employment
o Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job opening.
o EEO Statement - EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer
Electric Last Mile Solutions has equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Troy, MI 48098: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- electrical or mechanical educational: 1 year (Required)