We are focused on what’s next, busy creating the vision and the tools of tomorrow. Powerful, efficient products. Intelligent, connected technologies. Innovative solutions that revolutionize once again how work gets done. At Bobcat, it is possible to change the world. Join us and help shape the future of the compact equipment industry now.
Doosan Bobcat has an opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer II to join our team! This role may be located in either Gwinner, ND or Bismarck, ND and Bobcat offers an excellent relocation package!
In this role, you will work in an advisory capacity to manufacturing, engineering, and/or purchasing departments using knowledge of methods and materials in specialized field or general manufacturing in order to optimize cost and quality.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in a Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing or Engineering related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Product knowledge is an added benefit
- Lean Manufacturing experience preferred with Green Belt or Black Belt training or certification
- Experience: 2 - 5 years
- Travel: Less than 10%
Doosan Bobcat is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Manufacturing Engineering: 2 years (Required)