Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers—many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs—keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Warehouse Administrator, you will manage the inventory of incoming and outgoing equipment including timely and accurate tracking and documentation of shipment details.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
- Receive and ship product from inventory to include service parts
- Prepare shipping and receiving documents and mailing labels
- Prepare receipts for load delivery
- Ensure that orders have been filled correctly
- Furnish information about shipments to other parts of the company
- Prepare Returns Material Authorizations (RMAs); collaborate internally to complete the returns process
- Help load shipments onto trucks
- Obtain Point of Delivery from truck drivers on his/her return
- Help reconcile physical inventories
- Research and help expedite open orders
- Obtain proof of delivery documentation for outstanding invoices.
- Order office supplies for offices
- Serve as backup for team members, when necessary
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Handle confidential matters and information professionally
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
- Able to follow up and multi-task
- General knowledge of Excel
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with shipping & receiving, ideally in the technology industry
- High school and some college hours
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 – 20 pounds of force occasionally.
ePlus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ePlus promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Warehouse management system: 1 year (Preferred)
- Shipping & receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place