Pennoni is currently seeking a Construction Project Designer to join our team!
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni is currently looking for a Project Engineer. Potential assignments include a wide range of projects for public and private sector clients including commercial, industrial, and institutional redevelopment projects in urban and suburban settings.
Shift: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holiday
- Preparing civil/site engineering designs and plans for jurisdictional approval and permitting
- Working with designers and other Project Managers to complete projects
- Completing tasks and assignments as directed by the project manager within the time frames and budgets for the particular project
- Knowledge of design standards being used by the technology for the various clients and ability to develop engineering solutions
- Documenting solutions in an organized manner and then accurately describing them to the project manager and design team
- Experience with project development, budget constraints, filing of project data, meeting design criteria, assuring that work has been completed and reviewed by competent personnel, the design work meets the client's requirements, and has been through a QA/QC process prior to being delivered to the client
- Attending meetings with clients and providing client updates and coordination either directly or with the supervision of the immediate supervisor
- Showing initiative in job performance and seeking solutions to problems
- Having knowledge or experience with State and Federal agencies as well as local municipalities
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering required
- PE license preferred
- 8+ years related experience required
- 4+ years of management experience required
- 1+ years of experience in the Philadelphia region preferred
- 1+ years of experience with Revit and PondPack preferred
- Knowledge of stormwater management principles and construction detailing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently within a group setting
Indeed Hire and Pennoni are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 4 years (Required)
- working in the Philadelphia region: 1 year (Preferred)
- related Construction Project Designer: 8 years (Required)
- Revit and PondPack: 1 year (Preferred)
- West Chester, PA 19382: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)