Senix is hiring!
Founded in 1990 and located in Hinesburg, VT, Senix Corporation designs, manufactures, sells, and supports a wide range of non-contact, ultrasonic sensor products. With over 100,000 units in operation worldwide, our products are used in a broad array of industrial, agricultural, nautical, and scientific applications.
We have an immediate opening for a dynamic and highly motivated Sales Application Engineer to join our company as a key member of our Sales and Customer Support Team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be technically minded and eager to learn, working with Sales and Engineering to understand existing as well as new products and applications
- Help customers by answering application-specific questions and guiding them towards practical solutions
- Have the drive to become one of Senix’s key Technical Sales and Support Engineers
- Participate in the writing of product manuals and other technical and sales-related documents
- Provide price quotations, follow-up with customer inquiries, and enter orders
- Work continuously to build and maintain positive relationships with our customers via email, phone, or web-based conferencing
Recent graduates with a technical degree or training and a desire for a customer-facing role are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience
- Express an understanding of appropriate technical specifications and applications
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
***To apply, please provide a cover letter along with your CV.***
At Senix we recognize that our employees are our greatest asset; your success and well-being make us a better and stronger company. We proudly offer a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package. This package includes three weeks of paid leave, an IRA match, HSA funding, health, vision, dental, and much more.
Senix Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage Minorities, Females, Disabled, and Veterans to apply.
********NO AGENCIES PLEASE********
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hinesburg, VT 05461: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- applied science: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)