Design and Develop Tableau dashboards, Webi reports and Universes for Operations, Contracts and Finance Bookings projects.
- Develop IDT universes and Modified exisiting Universes for enhancements over Oracle database in BO 4.1.
- Embeded multiple tableau dashboards into one dashboard using hyperlinking function.
- Worked on various formatting options for improvising Tableau visualizations
- Proficient in Tableau DataExtract Enabling, Administration and Scheduling activities (Sequential/Concurrent) on Tableau Server and managing Tableau workbooks association for the created schedules.
- Performed Admin processes like creating user, assign security and provide access to folders in Tableau Server.
- Developed IDT Universes for Bookings and contracts modules from scratch and modified existing universes for operations and contracts modules.
- Created variables, predefined filters and Custom List of values in IDT.
- Resolved loops by creating alias tables.
- Created IDT univesres on multiple connections as well as on multiple sources.
- Developed Webi reports for Operations and Bookings projects.
- Developed Webi reports based on multiple universes/queries by using merge dimension function.
- Displayed report layout in different tabular and graphical formats.
- Provided hyperlinking on Summary reports, drill down to detail reports.
- Variuos functions like drill, section, break, rules, rank, merge dimesion, caluculation contexts like foreach, for all are used while developing the reports.
- Using Input controls, Dynamically changed dimensions and measures in Webi reports as per user selection.
- Scheduled webi reports and delivered to users inbox in pdf/excel format.
- Converted Tableau dashboards into Webi reports for Bookings.
- Educated users on Adhoc reporting and Webi functions.
- Implement User security in Tableau dashboards for Finance bookings project and maintained Security table in Oracle.
- Business Objects 4.1, IDT, Web Intelligence, Tableau Desktop 9.0/8.3, Oracle ERP, Windows.