Position: Design Engineer
Locations: Madison, WI
Company: TriEnda, Inc.
YOU have a passion for working with other cutting-edge designengineers. As a Design Engineer, a naturalfit for you is working in a team environment where meeting client needs withinnovation is ‘your thing.’
YOU are looking for a new challenge, a place where yourskills and abilities as a Design Engineer produces a work home where ‘trust’ isthe culture.
Work for a company whose known for award-winningprocess and design solutions, including patents on several innovative andcost-effective products, TriEnda, Inc. They are adding a Design Engineer to their team in Madison, WI due to companygrowth and expansion.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a DesignEngineer:
· Responsiblefor overall product design specifications/criteria that ensure the productwill meet all critical customer requirements.
· Createsketch or concept drawings of proposed products or equipment, checkingdimensions of parts, specifies materials to be used, relation of one part toanother, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
· Able to manage multiple tasks /projects effectively at one time.
· Documentdesign input / goals. Ensure thatfinished design requirements will meet these goals. Final production inspection, validation, anddocumentation that product meets customer requirements.
· Coordinate projectreview meetings as necessary with Sales, Customers, Sales Reps, Jig &Fixture, Vendors, and other members of the cross-functional teams related todesign and manufacturing feasibility.
· Communicatewith sales personnel, supervisors, and customers to ensure that all customerrequirements are met.
· Updateand maintain all files related to assigned projects according to companypolicies and ISO procedures.
· Performbackup duties for other Design Engineers as required.
· Visitvendor, customer, or training facilities up to 10-15 days per year (Overnighttravel may be required).
· Updateexisting product designs as required via the Engineering Change and RevisionProcess.
· Responsiblefor handling and maintaining information relating to new product developmentalactivities in a confidential and proprietary manner.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE ROLE?
As a DesignEngineer, you will have:
· Minimumof an Associate in Applied Science degree (AAS) or equivalent from two-yearcollege or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training;or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Individualsholding a Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering-related discipline is preferred.
· Proficiencywith SolidWorks CAD and SolidWorks EPDM required.
· Knowledgeof Unigraphics and MS Project ispreferred.
· Proficientskills with MS Office Products including but not limited to Word, Excel,Outlook, and PowerPoint.
The Design Engineer position is adirect-hire career opportunity with TriEnda Holdings, Inc. Please submit your resume and it will beforwarded to the hiring team.
MRA partnerswith companies; working directly with their HR department and leadership tohire their talent. We are a direct line to the company. We are not an agency recruiteror staffing firm. This is a fully benefited direct-hire career opportunity.
We Make it Easy
Applying takes less than 2minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
You are hired directly bythe company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profitemployers association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upperMidwest.
Job Type: Full-time