- Setup and run production on CNC Vertical Mills and/or CNC Lathes. Programming experience using, MasterCam software a plus.
- Working knowledge of blueprints to achieve proper setups, order of operations and strict adherence to dimensions & tolerancing.
- Complete in-process inspections.
- Deburr, clean and stage product prior to final inspection.
- Ability to adjust machine operations to correct in process malfunctions and/or out of tolerance issues.
- Perform basic routine machine maintenance.
- Maintain a safe and orderly work area.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift positions available (3rd shift will include a +Rate differential)
- 5 or more years CNC machining experience or graduate of an accredited program.
- Ability to read customer blueprints including GD&T.
- Individual must disciplined to work in an ITAR & ISO 9000 accredited environment.
- Safety, quality and team player focused.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- set up: 5 years (Preferred)
- cnc machinist: 5 years (Required)
- machinist: 3 years (Preferred)
- cnc programming: 5 years (Required)
- shop: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift