Electrical Controls Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the programming of machine in which responsible as assigned by the priority list / project manager.
- To be involved in new machine development and make recommendations on mechanical design to enhance programming ease / electrical component utilization
- Perform engineering priority tasks assigned by Engineering leader on-time and within budget
- To be available for start-up questions from shop
- To start-up new R&D machines and develop program such that future machines can be started up without having programming expertise.
- Responsible for cost reductions on existing equipment (electrical)
- Ensure sold machines conform to product / technical specifications
- Make recommendations to mechanical engineers to enhance machine performance
- Ensure machines conform to company engineering standards
- Review and approve job specific manuals - touch-screens / operations
Electrical Controls Engineer Requirements:
- Associate Degree in ElectroMechanical minimum
- Bachelor of Science: Electrical Engineer preferred.
- Allen Bradley Software: RsLogix 5000, Studio 5000, Factory Talk View Studio
- Allen Bradley Hardware: Kinetix 6000, Kinetix 5700, Control Logix, Guard Logix
- Siemens: Experience not required but plus
Candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card Holders(Perm. Resident)
Please submit resume and wage requirements to be considered for consideration.
**At this time, we are not accepting outside assistance for this position. Thank you.**
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement