Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul.
Sojern is seeking an Associate Commercial Enablement Manager to support the commercial organization at Sojern. The Associate Commercial Enablement Manager acts as an “information concierge” for multiple departments across Sojern.
Primary responsibilities include collecting, organizing, and maintaining customer-facing and internal-facing product/process documentation, as well as customer-facing collateral. This information is stored on Sojern’s internal Google Apps-based knowledge management system called “The Hub”, user Playbooks and other internal systems. The Associate Commercial Enablement Manager is responsible for monitoring the growth, quality, and usage of our information resources, in addition to providing training on applications that support the knowledge management effort for existing and new employees. They are also responsible for creating custom reporting mechanisms in programs like Google Analytics, and other knowledge management systems that report on the usage and consumption of Sojern collateral.
The ideal candidate is extremely well-organized, confident, conscientious, analytical, detail-oriented, flexible and personable in dealing with all levels of individuals within the organization.
- Enforce and iterate on existing Sojern knowledge management framework
- Maintain and improve legacy knowledge management systems to ensure explicit and tacit knowledge is easily and intuitively accessible to Sojern team members.
- Define style guides and document formats for optimal consumption of information
- Establish a communications strategy
- Identify a process to keep content relevant and up to date
- Identify opportunities for tooling and automation as it relates to knowledge management
- Consult with global offices to identify collateral which needs to be localized for specific markets and provide insights to other content creators.
- Own the day-to-day organization and business operations of Sojern knowledge management systems including:
- Google Sites (The Hub)
- Google Team Drive
- Be the primary interface between content contributors and the Sojern Product team when new web-based documentation needs to be developed, modified or migrated
- Establish authoring, maintenance and lifecycle process for content that is hosted on Sojern knowledge management systems
- Champion, train, and ensure the utilization of internal knowledge management tools & processes by our large, mid-tier, and small market Sales organizations
- Create a metrics-driven process to help measure content utilization internally and externally
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure training, information and knowledge management deliverables are meeting our needs
- Ensure information/knowledge management lifecycle oversight is operational and that findings and recommendations are available to functional leadership
- Expert Proficiency in Google suite (Drive, Youtube, Gmail, Sites, Sheets, Docs)
- Experience editing HTML or using Website publishing tools
- Media production skills - Audio/Video/Web
- Technical writing experience
What you bring to the table:
- Active listener
- Highly collaborative
- You subscribe to a philosophy of continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years overall work experience required
- Experience in training and/or content management preferred
- Knowledge of the Sojern landscape
- Willingness to travel up to 20% (Primarily for offsites and other team functions)
- Prior experience supporting commercial teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- IATA Travel Discount
- Time Off: Flexible vacation days
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.