AWS Android Developer
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 15 weeks
We are looking for passionate, hardworking, and talented software developers with experience building android applications and progressive web applications. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting-edge products used every day by millions of people.
As an Android Developer on the team, you will make major contributions to a rapidly evolving feature using cutting edge technology.
- Design and build new features and improvements with Android applications for installation on Chrome OS.
- Perform code reviews, write unit tests, and contribute to architectural planning and refactoring.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- 5+ years of professional software development using modern web development technologies and techniques, specifically with Node.js
- 5+ years of experience in the development of Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
- 5+ years of experience building Android applications for installation on Chrome OS
- Needs experience with the construction of secure browsers or kiosks in android
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
Nice to Have:
- AWS product experience and development using the AWS platform
- Experience with use of Capacitor (https://capacitor.ionicframework.com/)
- Experience with the installation and management of Android applications on Chromebooks that are individually owned and managed by institutions
- Experience with the certification of android applications for distribution on the google store
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with Agile engineering practices
Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship on a W2 basis
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $70.00 /hour
- AWS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Node.js: 5 years (Preferred)
- install and management of apps on Chromebooks: 2 years (Preferred)
- Capacitor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Android application development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Progressive Web Apps (WPAs): 5 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends