- Job Type: Full Time
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Valid Driver’s License
- The Diamond Engineering Company is employee owned and has been in business since 1920. Based out of Grand Island, NE with a second office in Wichita, KS.
Diamond Engineering specializes in concrete paving, underground utilities, bridge replacement & repairs, telephone and cable installation, and demolition work throughout the Midwest.
- The last 100 years of Diamond Engineering success has been because of dedicated, hard-working employees with safety and quality always in mind. It is this same ideology that Diamond Engineering looks forward to continuing for years to come.
- Minimum 10 years supervisory experience on a concrete crew.
- Maintain a clean and safe jobsite at all times.
- Lead a crew in the construction of roadway paving, sidewalks, colored concrete,
ADA compliant curb ramps.
- Build concrete structures such as curb inlets, area inlets, and junction boxes.
- Experience operating a variety of construction equipment including skid-steers, tractor backhoes, and compactors.
- Experience in reading plans and understanding construction staking.
- Train crew members.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Interact with clients, owners, engineers, inspectors, and the public in a professional manner.
- Some projects may require being out of town.
- Pay based on knowledge & ability
- 401K plan with company match
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short term & long term disability plans
- Paid vacations & holidays
- Company pick up and cell phone
- Per diem while traveling
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Concrete: 10 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off