Your Future. Built Smarter. IMEG Corp., one of the largest design consulting firms in the U.S., is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer in our Cheyenne, Wyoming office. With a global footprint of 40 offices and a deep bench of nearly 1,200 team members, we know the technical skills of our people is our product and we strive to build long-lasting client relationships through our guiding principles, expertise, and collaborative project approach.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Design portions of a project related to mechanical systems according to code and IMEG standards;
- Research resources for commercially available equipment;
- Provide good client relations, project design notebook, and provide documentation for permanent record files;
- Coordinating design and schedule with other disciplines such as architectural, structural, electrical, technology, clerical and equipment suppliers;
- Documenting design decisions, meetings, and instructions from client promptly while monitoring project design progress;
- Assist with review of all project documents for accuracy and completeness prior to requesting a final check;
- Review design methods, procedures, changes in scope, and client correspondence with the Lead Engineer;
- Conduct periodic job site observations.
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills, education, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Architectural Engineering;
- Professional Engineer License preferred;
- Minimum five years previous design experience;
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans and drawings;
- Knowledge and prediction of physical principles, laws, and their interrelationships, and applications to understanding fluid, material, and atmospheric dynamics;
- Skill in the use of Microsoft Office programs, CAD software and BIM;
- Ability to clearly communicate in both oral and written communication to individuals or groups.
IMEG Corp., an employee owned corporation, is committed to investing in employees’ futures through structured programs including formal mentoring, opportunities for career advancement and professional development. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, flexible schedule, and assistance with tuition reimbursement. Additionally, employees are eligible to enroll in health, dental, vision, and life insurance on their first day of employment.
Ready to engineer your career? Apply today!
IMEG Corp. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.