The Future Long-Range Assault Aircraft (FLRAA) Customer Value Manager will report directly to the FLRAA Capture Director, RMS Sikorsky Future Vertical Lift (FVL). The position will be responsible for identifying every level of the customer value chain and formulating approaches to communicate our discriminating values in support of the campaign. The Customer Value Manager will serve as the primary manager responsible for ensuring program-capture integration throughout the capture lifecycle as well as acting as the interface between the capture and the Strategic Sourcing and Sustainment IPTs ensuring continuity, unity of message and purpose with teammates and key suppliers. The Customer Value Manager will work closely with the Capture Strategy Manager to ensure complete alignment across all IPTs with regards to capture strategy and the implementation of the FLRAA and AURA strategic communications plan.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 12 years or more of professional experience.
- Experienced Business Development professional with background in sustainment and familiarity with LM strategic sourcing process.
- Primary manager responsible for identifying customer value, organizing and executing Customer Value Proposition events and translating those results into actionable and measurable messaging in support of the Win Strategy.
- Serve as the primary interface ensuring seamless Capture-Program integration and alignment regarding roles and responsibilities to support capture milestones and proposal development related activities.
- In depth experience with the RMS Win Plan, roles and responsibilities of IPT leads, capture phases and Gates.
- Familiarity with Business/subcontract management strategies as well as team building expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively team with all levels of the organization/program.
- Understanding of US Government procurement/subcontracting practices.
- Experience with and particular emphasis and strength in team building, personnel management, and team leadership involving subcontract managers, engineers, and various technical support personnel.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written, verbal, and presentation, to effectively communicate business cases to all levels of peers, suppliers, as well as program and executive management.
- Superior organization, planning and time management skills
- Experience with rotary wing technologies, US Army or US Marine Corps rotary wing operations and platforms desired
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.