Asset Science is a fast-growing player in the mobile phone hardware testing market. We’re passionate about improving the accuracy of mobile phone testing. Inaccurate or delayed diagnosis of a mobile phone problem leads to unhappy customers, frustrated suppliers and back-ups at factory-level. That’s where we come in. Our cutting-edge software solutions enable telecoms customer support teams to resolve their customer’s issues without an unnecessary trip to a store, and helps manufacturers to resolve production line issues in real time.
- Design, implement and deploy new functionality/module/product (Golan).
- Research/analyze new technology for our product flagship.
- Maintain existing system/product and support customer requests. (Golan/java/python).
- Provide technical and developer support to customers using Cloud Platform products & APIs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Golang programming with design/development of high-performance system or welling to learn Golang programming.
- Familiar with Docker and Kubernetes applications written in Golang.
- Familiar with Web/Http server, such as Nginx, Echo.
- Open-source contributions.
- Be able to function as a Customer Whisperer, understanding the needs of internal customers both spoken and unspoken, divining their deepest, darkest wishes, and intuiting their future needs.
- 3+ years Working experiences of java, Python /c/c++/Golang programming.
- Familiarity with NoSQL DB (MongoDB, etc.), MySQL.
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) experience is a plus.
Technologies You Will Use
What We Offer
At Asset Science, we provide a competitive salary, vacation and benefits package to our employees. Our offices are conveniently located (with parking) and accessible by several modes of transportation. We supplement these elements with an energetic working environment (Mac and Linux) where you have the ability to grow your career. You will interact with all aspects of the business – development, quality, customer solutions and new business support. We are proud of our collaborative open space team environment, fully stocked kitchen (coffee & fruit) where learning and sharing is the way we work together. Join our team and experience the Asset Science difference.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Familiarity with NoSQL DB (MongoDB, etc.), MySQL.: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java, Python /c/c++/Golang: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)