- 2+ years of experience in the field of semiconductors reliability.
- Knowledge in semiconductor physics, VLSI IC design, manufacturing, testing, failure analysis, reliability engineering and statistics fundamentals.
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. AWS has the broadest and deepest set of machine learning and AI services for our customers’ businesses. We are seeking experienced Test Engineer to build the next generation of our cloud server platforms. Our success depends on our world-class infrastructure; we’re handling massive scale and rapid integration of emergent technologies.
As a member of the Cloud-Scale Machine Learning Acceleration team you’ll be responsible for the design and optimization of Hardware in our data centers including technologies such as AWS Inferentia which is a machine learning inference product designed to deliver high performance at low cost.
You’ll provide leadership in the application of new technologies to large scale deployments in a continuous effort to deliver a world-class customer experience. This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position, and you’ll work with thought-leaders in multiple technology areas. You’ll have extremely high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and you’ll be constantly looking for ways to improve our products' performance, quality and cost. We’re changing an industry, and we want individuals who are ready for this challenge and want to reach beyond what is possible today.
- Responsible for all quality and reliability testing, from the DFQR (Design-for-Q&R) phase through the ramp-up of the product to high volume production and during lifetime operation while in AWS data centers.
- Define and guide product DFQR during the design stage.
- Develop product reliability validation (RV) plans and DOEs.
- Reliability modeling, analysis and reporting.
- Execute product qualification and RV, including failure analysis (FA).
- RMAs: investigation, root cause identification and reporting.
- Wide knowledge and experience in silicon debug techniques and flows
- Experience with system level quality and reliability
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation