With headquarters in Irvine, California and Chengdu, China, SILK Software is a full-service eCommerce resource serving a global network of clients. Backed by over eight years of experience, SILK’s innovative solutions consistently transform conventional storefronts into rich, engaging experiences that drive higher conversion rates and fuel long-term customer loyalty.
Recognized as a Magento Enterprise Solutions Partner, SILK has earned the respect of both clients and colleagues worldwide. A major reason for this recognition is our commitment to excellence. Since our founding in 2007, SILK has built a preeminent team of experts encompassing a diversity of fields. From programmers to marketing specialists, each member of the SILK team is distinguished by extraordinary skill, experience, and commitment.
The Point of Sale (POS) installation Technician’s work involves the installation of software, maintenance and support of all associated computers (servers, desktops, cash registers, laptops), databases, network, separate printers, and all other associated IT equipment.
The technician provides onsite installation at customer's store(s) and any needed maintenance or support to customers for Point of Sale software, systems, and hardware. A technician installs, configures, and troubleshoots the POS system.
This position works under general instructions and is expected to accomplish the work assignment within the assigned POS for the assigned onsite installation period.
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal English and communication
- Experience with computer software, hardware, networking
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to anticipate issues, identify future choke points and work ahead of time to alleviate potential issues
- Familiarity with Point of Sale systems
- Demonstrated leadership capability
Job Type: Temporary or Contracted
Job Type: Temporary
- Multiple locations
- On the road