We believe that cultivating a deeper sense of loyalty and belonging is key to how we attract and retain our best people. By embracing our diverse experiences and views, we are better positioned to deliver results, create innovations that matter, and thrive in today’s changing world. This reality inspires our Inclusion & Diversity vision, We Are More Together, and guides our approach as we all work toward creating great places where our teams work and thrive.
Tektronix Component Solutions is committed to supplying customers with solutions to their most challenging microelectronic assembly and testing requirements. Our mission is to provide our customers a complete solution for their custom packaging needs through design, development, and manufacturing services.
The Quality Engineer is responsible for quality systems activities and managing regulatory requirements. They will interface with customers, external organizations, and internal teams to ensure requirements are being met.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and host external audit bodies around AS9100D.
- Facilitate customer audits.
- Complete and manage all internal audits. Report regularly to Senior Management.
- Manage and assist with all Corrective Actions. Report on metrics. Lead the Corrective Action Review Board. Report regularly to Senior Management.
- Update internal documents to ensure compliance with business needs, AS9100D, and other regulatory agencies.
- Administer information exchanges with agency databases such as OASIS, GIDEP, and customer specific tools.
- Lead Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) implementation and train the organization with tools such as DFMEA, PFMEA, Control Plans, and Measurement System Analysis (GRR).
- Lead special projects around SPC, Error Proofing (Poke Yoke), and Calibration.
- Train team members on requirements.
- Lead cross functional improvement teams.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and leader with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, small-company, team environment. Project management, communication, ability to learn technical and system information, and leadership skills are critical.
- 0-2 years minimum experience in a quality engineering role - B.S. Degree in a technical field - 0-2 years minimum experience working with ISO9001 or AS9100
- Direct experience with Quality Engineering or Quality Systems in a microelectronics environment. - Thorough understanding of AS9100D and Advanced Product Quality Planning Tools. - B.S. or M.S. in Industrial Engineering or Quality Engineering. - ASQ certification (CQA, CQE, or CRE).
When you join Tektronix and Fortive, you will
work in an extraordinary team, learning with and from great people, where
diversity and inclusion is celebrated. You will have the opportunity to do work
that makes a difference in the world. You will be trusted and empowered to
contribute in meaningful ways with visibility and accountability. We are
obsessed with our customers and have a commitment to transparency, unending
learning and growth to accelerate progress and innovation. Join us for the
excitement of a startup with a history of success! For You. For Us. For Growth.
This position's primary/essential functions are subject to US Government ITAR compliance requirements under current government contracts. Therefore, all applicants must be either a US Citizen or a holder of a current valid Green Card and must provide proof of citizenship or legal residency via a birth certificate, a current valid green card, unexpired passport, or a naturalization certificate. We encourage applicants to bring such proof to their interview. However, in no case will applicants be allowed to begin their scope of work in this specific position without providing such proof.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and if applicable a motor vehicle record search and/or financial record check.
Candidates with less education/experience may be considered for other opportunities.
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
Tektronix is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what’s possible, bringing the digital future one step closer every day. Our work accelerates technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing culture and industry worldwide. Through precision-engineered measurement solutions, we work with our customers to eliminate the barriers between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. Realize your true potential at Tektronix – join us in revolutioneering a better tomorrow.
"The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Fortive Company. Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation."