The Electrical & Instrumentation Superintendent will be part of the Construction Team. In this support role, the Electrical Superintendent will interact with the construction sites, clients, and engineering offices to ensure successful management of all rigging functions in accordance with established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements as approved by the company.
(Please note this is not an Engineer Position).
- This E&I position involves oversight of Electrical Power and Instrument/Control Systems demolition during the gutting of an existing building.
- Relevant experience with Lock Out Tag Out procedures, managing and planning overall project work and subcontractors teams.
- Requires experience in electrical and instrumentation installations and startup for a project.
- Under general supervision the incumbent exercises independent judgment and discretion and is responsible for applying knowledge of administrative management practices.
- Duties involve either work directly related to general business operations or supervising and overseeing the work of others.
- Supervisory responsibilities include directly planning, organizing and controlling the activities of two or more individuals.
- The individual may perform some of the same activities as the employees who are supervised; however, this is limited and performance is measured by results obtained through others.
- Ensures that craft personnel comply with established safety policies and procedures, and that they practice safe work habits.
- 10 years of Construction Experience working with contractors.
- Must have experience with DCS (digital controls systems)Experience I&C and MEP background that has worked on Industrial sites.
- Prior experience with Managing Contractors.
- Will require travel Per-diem of $120 for those days.
- Up to date Resume with Construction Electrical & Instrumentation Superintendent experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50.00 /hour
- Electrical & Instrumentation Superintendent: 5 years (Preferred)
- Construction: 10 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off