It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Mercury Marine Current Product Engineering group offers a unique, challenging, and rewarding work environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance in designing components to support the recreational and commercial marine industries. Mercury’s work environment is fast-paced, competitive, and high-energy that will keep you motivated for continual design excellence. This position is particularly focused on improving the quality, functionality and performance of our current propulsion product line.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Analyze, evaluate, troubleshoot and resolve product issues escalated via current product requests
- Conduct, support and manage mechanical component design and development projects
- Provide consultation, support and expertise in collaboration with the manufacturing team in order to evaluate and resolve quality issues as well as develop process improvements
- Develop component/system test plans, write test requests and execute, validate and revalidate product components
- Collaborate with and provide direction to CAD designers and test technicians assigned to your design and test projects
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience with engine components and engine systems, including design, development and application of mechanical components manufactured by diverse processes such as casting, stamping, forging, machining and/or molding (plastics)
- 2+ years of direct experience interacting with and supporting service and manufacturing teams
- Advanced knowledge of four stroke engines and bolted joint construction
- Experience or knowledge of the marine/boating industry. This includes the application of parts within marine environment (saltwater)
- Proficiency in MS Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Mercury Marine (a division of Brunswick Corporation, NYSE:
- Ability to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to hold self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Ability to develop and deliver clear, concise communications that convey shared understanding across multiple groups
- Ability to resolve conflict in an effective, professional manner
- Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Ability to make strong and timely decisions that keep projects or teams moving forward
- Ability to plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned to organizational goals (Plan the work and work the plan)
BC) is the world leader in the design and manufacture of recreational and commercial marine propulsion systems. Employing Lean Six Sigma methodology, we have made lasting improvements in our products, processes, and services that have earned us multiple industry recognition awards. Being the world leader doesn’t happen by chance. It takes investment in leading edge technologies and top rated talent to create and maintain innovative product offerings that shape the future of marine propulsion. We are ready to make that investment in you!
Brunswick Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans)
We are the people behind life’s passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 1-888-735-4767.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine