Apply Now »
Electronic Assembler I
Sioux Falls, SD, US, 57104
For 60 years, Raven has developed, marketed, and produced technical solutions to great challenges. Utilizing our strength in engineering, manufacturing, and technological innovation, Raven today is a leader in precision agriculture, high performance specialty films, and situational awareness markets. Our purpose to Solve Great Challenges is bold and authentic; it keeps us grounded in markets that have meaning, provide profitable growth, and align with our values.
Raven Aerostar is a world leader in lighter-than-air, stratospheric, and situational awareness technology. Committed to rapid innovation of highly technical and groundbreaking technology, we design and manufacture niche products that enhance security and connect the world. We are working on a number of exciting projects — and looking for extraordinary talent to join our team.
Performs a variety of machine operations and other assembly functions in order to create an electronic assembly according to specifications.
- Assemble parts together as required.
- Verify standards are correct and product meets required specifications according to blueprints or process instructions.
- May package materials (depending on division).
- Inspect product for defects during various stages of production.
- Identify production related issues and work through to resolution.
- Participate in production improvement initiatives.
- Maintain applicable records.
- Demonstrates the Dimensions of Competition and Raven Team Member Values in their daily actions.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area. Follow established safety and ergonomic standards.
- May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
- Learning, understanding, continuously improving, and promoting the division’s quality management system in accordance with ISO standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous electronics experience is preferred, but not required.
- Team player who is self-motivated, and has ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work at a fast pace efficiently.
- Ability to use hand tools, soldering irons, and press equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints and work instructions, and maintain accurate records.
- Basic computer skills necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
We are a manufacturer covered by ITAR 22 CFR 120-130 and all team members must be a United States Person.
Raven is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Nearest Major Market:
Assembly, Engineer, Electronics, Electronics Engineer, Machinist, Manufacturing, Engineering, Technology
Apply Now »