Looking for an exciting construction management opportunity with the chance to be a part of an industry leader???
Mega Rentals, Inc., the Wisconsin leader in traffic control and pavement marking for road construction, is currently hiring an Area Manager- Traffic Control working out of our Fond du lac, WI location. This is a career opportunity for someone with strong project management skills that enjoys working in outdoor environment, and who likes to work independently.
The Area Manager- Traffic Control is responsible for planning, scheduling, directing, and coordinating all traffic control projects and supervising and assigning people. Job duties include all aspects of management including direction and supervision of employees and projects from quotation to completion. This person will work in both office and field environments and be responsible for an entire business unit.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- College degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in road construction and/or construction industry is required
- Prior management/supervisory experience in the road construction and/or construction industry preferred
- Proven experience in project management
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees as well as contractors and engineers
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to address issues in a timely manner
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record at all times
Employees at Mega Rentals experience:
- Being part of a successful team and exhibiting Mega Rentals Core Values: Excellence, Dependability, Honesty, Safety, and Teamwork.
- Competitive salary.
- A great benefits package- includes health insurance, vision and dental insurance, voluntary short-term disability, life insurance, and 401k.
- Employee growth opportunities through training and development.
- A fast-paced outdoor work environment presenting new challenges daily.
- A rewarding opportunity to positively contribute to the growth and improvement of Wisconsin’s infrastructural needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off