Join the CORE team!
We deliver inspiring design by continually re-envisioning how people work and learn.
· Inspire and be inspired
· Deliver the best
· Make a difference at home, work and community
· Demonstrate integrity above all else
CORE Spaces + Design - a Haworth Preferred Dealer and four time "Best in Class" award winner, is looking for dynamic career minded individuals who want to test their limits and be a part of an exceptional, hardworking team. We offer an industry-competitive compensation and benefits package,including 401(k) with match. We are currently looking for a New Business Developer for the Greater Central Coast region. Knowledge of the commercial furniture industry and/or K12 school market is a plus but not mandatory. Successful candidate must have proven track record of new business development, strategic thinking and planning as well as relationship building. Track record of success selling to C-suite decision makers is mandatory. THIS IS A SALARY PLUS NO-CAP COMMISSION OPPORTUNITY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Business Developer /Account Executive:
· Manage existing and cultivate new accounts in the market by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
· Collaborates with VP of Sales on preparing responses to bids and negotiations involving customers and new opportunities.
· Track and report sales activities to VP of Sales to monitor growth and forecast sales.
Desired Skills and Requirements of Account Executive / Outside Sales:
· Strong prospecting and selling skills in long sales cycles.
· Strong and proven relationship building skills.
· Computer skills including Microsoft office suite of programs and other common applications.
· Strong work ethics, and passion for serving customers.
· Experience in a commissioned or partially commissioned positioned.
· Experience working autonomously covering a geographic region or industry sector.
New Business Development Compensation: Expected first year earnings range for this position is $70k - $100k salary plus commission depending upon the experience level of the successful candidate and their actual performance(projects closed and commissions earned). Expected earnings into 2nd and 3rd years to be +$125k. This is a salary plus commission job with NO CAP on the commission, plus 401k w/ match, medical insurance, etc.
Required Certificates / Licenses/ Registrations: Valid California Class C drivers’ license with acceptable driving record determined by Company’s Insurance Carrier. Must live in geographical area/region assigned (Greater Stockton / Tracy region).
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Calling on Corporate Executives / C-Suites: 3 years (Preferred)
- Medical Sales and /or K12 Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Proven Outside Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative