Power/mation is seeking a full-time Project Engineer for our St. Paul office. This individual profitably sells and manages engineering, fabrication, and assembly services and solutions that assist in the sale of Power/mation's hardware and software products, including:
* Turn-key automated solutions
* Programming of various control devices, motion and drives
* Start-up assistance for installation and commissioning of turn-key solutions
* Control panel assembly
* Assemblies and modifications of components
- Select and manage third party partners required to complete projects
- Design standard engineered product concepts
- Travel to job sites for installation and service calls
- Provide technical sales assistance and sales support
- Five plus years engineering experience with motion control, PLCs and motor control design, programming and implementation.
- CAD experience with AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, Promis*e or equivalent electrical controls/schematic generating software.
- Experience and ability to manage a wide variety of automation projects.
- Effective technical writing skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
Medical, dental and vision plans, life insurance, long term disability, health and dependent care reimbursement accounts, 401k with company match feature, discretionary profit sharing plan, educational assistance, paid time off, paid holidays including birthday and service anniversary.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement