Coherent Logix is a world leader in low power, high performance, C-programmable multi-core processors for the embedded systems market. Our success is built on our conscious effort to retain our small-company culture and high quality of work standards. Each engineer makes a direct impact on the success of the company. Our business model provides our engineers with a wide variety of technical challenges developing a range of skills and encouraging innovation
Lead Design Verification Engineer Description
Our HyperX many-core processors serve broad applications from wireless communications to video and AI. This is an opportunity to apply your design verification skills and technical leadership in an environment of problem-solving and innovation. If you bring an aptitude of being self-motivated and are a talented lead design verification engineer, please apply to join the Coherent Logix IC team
- Provide technical leadership in design verification for HyperX processors.
- Develop comprehensive test plans.
- Architect, develop, and enhance verification environment for block and chip testbenches.
- Apply industry standard methodologies including UVM and coverage.
- Verify design in block and chip level environment using directed and constrained random testing, assertion-based verification, and functional verification.
- Perform RTL code coverage, assertion coverage, and gate level simulations.
- Drive and adopt new verification methodologies to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
Lead Design Verification Engineer Qualifications
- 10 years of equivalent experience in ASIC design and verification.
- Experience in verifying designs at system level and block level.
- Strong technical team leading skills.
- Experience using SystemVerilog, UVM, and System Verilog Assertions.
- Strong experience in ASIC design verification flows and DV methodologies.
- Hands on design verification experience of on-chip networks and processors.
- Strong design debugging capability.
- Knowledge of modern processor or DSP architectures and assembly language.
Lead Design Verification Engineer Education Requirements
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Preferred: Master of Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience (MSEE)
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- ASIC design and verification: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job