STRATEGIC ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS
“Software is Eating the World” and we are happy about it. Marc Andreessen was right when he said that almost a decade ago, in fact it's truer today than it was then. Companies need to prove their worth. They need to build strong cultures, delight their customers, and establish their own competitive advantages. One of the ways they are doing that is turning to Salesforce as a development platform. As awesome as Salesforce is (we are entirely built on the native platform) there are many gaps in the tools utilized for Salesforce development. Teams struggle with outdated, cobbled-together solutions. Most dev-ops vendors were leveraging the tools built for traditional development platforms and did not handle the unique needs of the Salesforce platform, causing great inefﬁciencies and frustrations. So, we built Flosum.
Flosum helps hundreds of companies of all shapes and sizes efﬁciently and effectively manage their Salesforce development needs. Our solution has garnered praise and top awards from users and organizations alike. We help developers that have focused on the most important CRM platform deliver their apps securely and consistently. The Flosum team now spans seven time zones and supports clients at some of the top companies in the world.
You want to be among the ﬁrst members of a fast-growing global software company. You want to be a part of a great team, where the best idea wins no matter where it comes from and where your opinion counts. This is a career and company that values lifelong learning at an accelerated rate. Our investment in your talents will provide invaluable experience and may prove to be the building blocks for all your successes to come. Is it tough? Sure, sometimes. But it is also rewarding, challenging and will test and mold you into a future master of your own destiny.
· A love of learning and experimentation
· A passion for problem solving
· Ambition & motivation to win
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
· Outstanding written & verbal communication
· High level of energy, motivation, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
· A willingness to contribute ideas
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Enterprise software sales experience
· Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
· Extensive experience selling to IT and CRM stakeholders
· Ability to connect and inﬂuence developers
· Knowledge of Salesforce.com
· Experience selling to the federal government
· 5+ years of experience with a track record of quota attainment
We are currently looking for a resourceful, driven, team player with a competitive spirit, and strong business acumen to help our customers reach new levels of customer success. If you have a curiosity for technology, a passion for making your customers successful, and the ability to articulate the ROI of an enterprise solution across multiple stakeholders, then this could be the role for you.
Successful Account Executives have experience doing deep levels of discovery and objection handling to create new pipeline. They are engaged with their customers at every stage of the sales process, from account and territory planning, through the development of the deal, to the close of business, and beyond. They are trusted advisors to the C-Suite and the end users. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious sales professionals, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. You will be responsible for growing existing business as well as proactively identifying, engaging, and winning new business.
Are you suited for this?
Competitive - not just against your business rivals but also against yourself. You are in control of your success.
Collaborative - sure there's a time to be an individual and focus on your own work, but we are a team and the more you give the more you get.
Consistent - you'll hear “No” more than “Yes”, can you handle that and put in the effort even on the hard days?
Coachable - you're smart (we like that) but there is always room for improvement. Can you take feedback and put it to use?
Can you offer constructive feedback to your team, so we all grow?
What's In It For You
Well there's the good stuff:
· Signiﬁcant salary with unlimited commission upside
· Insurance active after ﬁrst full quarter of salaried employment
· Paid vacation plus paid holidays
· Leadership / Career Development Programs
Then There's The Great Stuff
· Fully remote so you can work from home.
· Company sponsored events, travel, & shenanigans.
· You are measured by your results, not your experience or how long you've been working in the same place.
· Your ideas matter. We don't care where the best idea came from as long as we put the best solution in place.
· Open leadership style - talk to our founders directly at any time and let them know what you think.
· Fast career progression - there is no greater meritocracy than sales.
· Exposure to decision makers and industry leaders that you just don't get in other roles to grow faster.
· You'll be working in the greatest market in the world these days... Software. We have BIG plans for our industry and North America and are looking for talented people to help shake things up.
If this sounds like you, apply now.
Job Type: Full-time
- government contract sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- B2B SaaS sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- driver's license (Preferred)