Land Development Engineer
Location: Round Rock, TX
Reports to: Director of Land Development
Years of experience required: 5 to 10 years
Binkley & Barfield is seeking a talented, team-focused Land Development Engineer to join our team in Round Rock. Our firm is truly collaborative in nature, benefiting our clients with extensive technical expertise and over a century of experience. This is a role which would develop into a Project Manager position and we would like to provide the mentorship to get you there.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Experience with land development and infrastructure design including roadway design, master drainage studies and reports, storm sewer and open channel design, water treatment and distribution design and sanitary sewer treatment collection and conveyance systems design for private land development clients.
- Perform civil engineering design calculations; develop construction plans and specifications for private land development clients.
- Manage budget and hours to develop designs and plans that achieve our client’s goals and objectives while meeting schedule commitments and budget requirements.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D.
- An undergraduate or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer (PE) in the State of Texas.
- 5 to 10 years land development experience in the Central Texas-area preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Land Development (Central Texas): 5 years (Required)
- Infrastructure Design: 5 years (Required)
- Civil Engineering Design: 5 years (Required)
- Roadway Design: 5 years (Required)
- AutoCAD: 5 years (Required)
- Professional Engineer (PE) (Required)