ACI Federal is seeking a mid-level PM to support the Navy/Marines' Intranet System.
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
Qualifications Education and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- Typically 4-6 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Using project planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- Ability to create and manage program schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels. Impact/Scope
- Collaborates with peers, junior engineers and program managers, technicians, and external and internal manufacturing and design partners.
- Typically interacts with high-level Individual Contributors, Managers and Program Core Teams.
- Leads a project requiring manufacturing engineering development.