On Site Position in Boise Idaho
What’s In It For You?
- Get your foot in the door with a career in the video game industry
- Get paid to play video games professionally and test new games before they are released!
- On the job training to become a professional game tester with rapid career progression
- Work alongside fellow gamers who are passionate about what they do!
- Working with a Forbes-listed World-Leader in, “Top Employer of Women” and “Top Employer for Diversity”
Has your character ever fallen into textures?
Do you find it irritating when every car is driven the same regardless of the rear/front drive used, or the surface on which you are driving?
Do you want to improve and influence games with us? Test them before release!
You can check out the titles that none of your friends have ever played before - from Indies to full-fledged AAA games from well-known publishers.
Are you ready to be part of our journey? Lionbridge Games is looking for avid gamers and experienced testers.
What You Will Do:
- Play assigned game(s) to completion
- Execute and update test cases
- Test product and game quality according to given specifications
- Report bugs in line with project requirements
- Perform in depth product analysis as part of playing and testing for better understanding of its functioning and gathering feedback, providing suggestions for product improvements
- Acquire knowledge on testing methodologies and video game market
- Share knowledge with other members of testing team
To Be Successful You Will Have:
· \*\*\* Candidates should be aware that Lionbridge Games maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated. \*\*\* (Please see below for complete vaccination policy statement)
- Passion for video games
- Preferred higher education in languages or technology, good command of test tracking and support tools, and MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills, creativity, efficiency, attention to detail, and good work organization
Lionbridge Games help our customers deliver the seamless experience they envision to any audience around the world, without compromise. Our team of global gamers helps developers, publishers and platform-holders complete thousands of game audio, localization, testing and other player experience projects on time and on budget. Learn more at games.lionbridge.com.
\*\*\* Candidates should be aware that Lionbridge Games maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated. Newly hired employees must be vaccinated by their start date, unless living or working in a state that prohibits vaccine mandates and the position is not associated with a Federal contract. Lionbridge Games is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Breaking Barriers. Building Bridges.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boise, ID: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location