Job Title —Process Engineer, at Vastek Inc.
Company —Vastek Inc.
Location —San Diego, California.
Job type —Full-time.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Work effectively in highly cross-functional project teams and work independently to accomplish project goals.
- Take leadership of validation strategies on new process equipment, with timely implementation by working with resource planning.
- Organize interdisciplinary team meetings to plan the utilization of resources and define a project schedule and establish the scope of the validation project. Engage with equipment suppliers from Design through Site Acceptance phases of projects by assisting with document development, review and summary reports. Provide on-site support during machine installation/operational qualification and process characterization to verify design specifications are met.
- Follow established procedures to perform and lead improvement initiatives for detailed, accurate, and compliant engineering documentation for Master Validation Plans. pFMEA, Equipment Installation, Test Melhod Validation, Characterization, Process QuaHfication and Process Validation.
- Review, edit, approve development documents such as material specifications, machine drawings, Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), and Engineering Protocols/Reports/Datasheets.
- Update - Test Procedures, Process Control Documents, Material Acceptance Forms, and Fabrication Procedures when required.
- Identify and Drive opportunities to improve the quality system as it relates to design control deliverables including Risk Management documents.
- Reviews performance of machinery, equipment, and manufacturing processes to verify their efficiency and investigate and initiate corrective actions to prevent problems and ensure product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control and may develop those techniques.
Requires at least a Bachelors degree or higher in an engineering discipline such as industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, engineering management, manufacturing engineering, or a closely related field.
Send resume to attn:
Daniella Loza, VAStek, Inc. 1230 Columbia Street, Suite 1180, San Diego, CA 92101(refer to job title).