· The Drive Tester is responsible for collecting and analyzing RF data using data collection software.
· Upload data into Client's archiving database on a weekly basis (request for daily upload may be needed).
· Will be based at a designated Client office and will perform drive testing tasks under the directions of a Client designated manager Kit Troubleshooting & equipment maintenance.
· Bachelor’s degree in telecommunications or computer science preferred.
· Candidate must be technically sound, detail oriented, strong troubleshooting skills.
· Fundamental knowledge of RF technology and RF test equipment.
· Proficient in computer applications including databases, spreadsheets, and word processing.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $160.00 - $235.00 per day
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Candidate must be COVID-19 Vaccinated or must have exemption certificate
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jackson, MS: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location