Rotational Molding Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing team in our rotational molding company.
- The preferred candidate must have Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering experience and a minimum of 3 years of work experience within a rotational molding environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Project management.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports.
- Knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Design and build new machinery.
- Diagnose and repair machinery both mechanically and electrically.
- Design work using CAD software (AUTOCAD and Autodesk INVENTOR) as well as producing mechanical drawings for our sales department and production.
Travel is required for machine installation and repair at our locations. The salary depends on education and work experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Industrial Engineering: 3 years (Required)
- Mechanical: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement