IN SEARCH OF EXCELLENCE
Automotive company, a leader in robotics in Europe with a well-established position in the international market, with many years of
experience in robotics and industrial automation. We seek enthusiastic pe ople looking for an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team
in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of our TEAM.
Junior Robot Programmer
Greenville/Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Preparing robot programs with simulation software (Delmia, Process Simulate)
- Commissioning of robot programs on site (i.e., Mercedes Benz, BMW, Volvo plants),• Commissioning and parameterization of specific technology modules (welding, gluing controls),• Optimization of the sequence of robot programs,
- Process optimization of robot programs with regard to quality and process reliability,
- Cycle time optimization.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Knowledge of programming industrial robots (KUKA, Fanuc, ABB) would be an advantage,
- Knowledge of any programming language,
- Understanding industry automation,
- Technical background or internship,
- High computer skills,
- Ready for business trips.
- A demanding, varied and challenging job,
- Fair remuneration,
- Opportunity to travel,
- Further training and internal trainee programs,
- Participation in international projects for reputable clients,
- Pleasant working atmosphere with flexible working hours.
If you are interested in the offer, please send your application to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org along with the clause:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruit ment process pursuant to the Personal Data
Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European
Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and
on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
email@example.com www.qt-swiss.eu @QTSWISSEngineering