Rogers Machinery, founded in 1949, specializes in industrial compressed air systems, blowers. vacuum pumps. and positive displacement pumps. We have 8 branches in the Northwest with full sales, service and parts capability. We have production facilities in Portland, OR and Centralia, WA. Visit our web site for more information at www.rogers-machinery.com
Industrial Machinery design to support the manufacture of electric motor driven industrial Air Compressor, Vacuum Pump, Blower and Air dry assemblies.
- Design industrial packages to customer specifications
- Produce sound structural designs
- Select appropriate components
- Furnish detailed BOMs
- Contribute engineering support for production
- Provide CAD drawings for mechanical fabrication and assembly,
- Design electrical control schematics
- Manage piping and instrumentation diagrams and shop test procedures.
- Provide engineering support to sales, including specification review
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 5-7+ years of experience
- CAD drafting experience, prefer PTC Creo / Windchill
- Knowledge of applications with diesel engine prime mover
- Experience supporting diesel prime mover equipment with customers
- Understanding of design for assembly and Sheet metal parts
- Design for vibration
- Knowledge of acoustics, PLCs and HMIs
- Good communication skills
- Experience with electrical engineering a plus
- Foreign Language is beneficial
BENEFITS : regular training, favorable work environment, generous profit sharing, 401K, full medical and dental coverage, paid vacation and sick leave, life insurance, uniforms and cell phone. Pay is negotiable and depends on experience.
Please be aware that there is no relocation or interview transportation budget associated with this position.
Rogers Machinery is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Diesel Related Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- CAD: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location