DIVERSIFIED TECHNOLOGIES, INC. 35 Wiggins Avenue, Bedford, MA 01730
(781) 275-9444 * Fax: (781) 275-6081 * www.divtecs.com
_IMMEDIATE OPENING – FULL TIME POSITION _
_ * EXPERIENCED ELECTRICAL ENGINEER * _
_Local Candidates Only _
Diversified Technologies, Inc. (“DTI”) is an international leader in the design and manufacture of high-power electrical equipment. Our exceptional engineers and scientists collaborate to develop the world’s most powerful radar transmitters, pulsed power units for state-of-the-art processing in food, energy and wastewater, and advanced R&D for national laboratories.
Join a team where your professional development will be rapid. We offer an opportunity to engage with world-class engineers and scientists through the entire product cycle from design through production and installation for industrial and government applications. Through teamwork and innovation, we strive to consistently deliver reliable, high-quality products. We seek an Electrical Engineer II to join our systems design and development team at our headquarters in Bedford, Massachusetts.
- Team with other engineers, scientists, technicians
- Assist in developing new designs
- Develop electrical schematics, interconnect drawings
- Assist with fabrication and wiring of systems
- Support system and subsystem testing, evaluate results and document conclusion, manual preparation
- Participate in on-site installation, analysis and test support
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Three to ten years’ work experience
- Self-guided and active team player with a willingness to learn
- Experience with ACAD, PCB design tools
- Demonstrable analytical skills and “hands-on” aptitude
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel (domestic and abroad)
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, life, and disability insurance; 401K Plan; tuition reimbursement; paid holidays, sick leave and fifteen vacation days beginning year one.
To Apply For This Position: Please visit our website and click on “Career
Opportunities” and “Voluntary Affirmative Action Form” to download our voluntary form.
Then (1) send a resume, and (2) if you would like to submit the Voluntary
Affirmative Action Form, complete the form and include it as a signed pdf with your resume.
DTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Male / Disabled / Veteran
DTI makes reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to apply for employment.
Contact us to request a reasonable accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical Engineering: 3 years (Required)