Active911 Job Description
THIS IS AN ONSITE POSITION LOCATED IN CORVALLIS, OR
Job Overview: We are looking for a mission focused individual interested in joining a collaborative team to maintain and develop emergency communication software.
Salary Range: $65,000 - $85,000
To Apply: telnet: //mcp.active911.com: 9001
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Add value to our products by writing and editing code
- Investigate known issues and propose solutions
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Complete high priority tickets quickly
- Evaluate tickets for ability to complete and time to complete
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Draft documentation of work
Competencies and Qualifications:
- A degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field is a plus but not required.
- Strong communication skills and the willingness to ask questions is essential.
- Self-disciplined with a committed to constant research and learning.
- You like learning new programming languages and are familiar with several of: C/C++,
- Familiarity with Android/iOS development a plus
- Is well rounded, enjoys music, hiking, or some other unrelated activity
- Authorization to Work in the United States
- Willing to work onsite in Corvallis Oregon
Active911 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Corvallis, OR 97333: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location