This position is in Suwanee, GA. Relocation is offered for the right candidate.
Maxxis International, the U.S. division of a global tire manufacturer, has a challenging opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer at the Maxxis Technology Center. This outstanding career opportunity is for an engineer who is capable of developing and implementing improvement practices and processes at our Research and Design facility located in Suwanee, GA.
- Participate in and provide support for the replacement market and original equipment tire development projects
- Conduct quality design reviews using data analysis, analytical tools and problem-solving techniques
- Provide technical expertise, training and other tools to promote continuous improvement efforts across the Technology Center as well as with customers
- Improve reliability of new product development processes and maintain company quality standards
- Review products, processes, and systems on an ongoing basis to determine where improvements can be made
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Civil or Chemical engineering required
- Five (5) years of tire industry experience required
- Project management experience required
- International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) Black Belt Certification preferred
We know that sharp, hardworking, high-quality people make our business successful. Degreed engineering professionals who have a good business sense, are organized, reliable and possess a strong work ethic should apply. Applicants must have strong analysis and judgment skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects is essential.
Indeed Hire and Maxxis International are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- project management: 1 year (Required)
- Tire industry: 2 years (Required)
- International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC (Required)