Direct and coordinate activities of sales and production of hardware packaging products.
Managing all aspects of Packaging machine orders from order entry through shipment and any installation required.
- Obtaining and communicating information from customers in order to get specification of necessary hardware, tooling, and samples.
- Ensure and track all tooling and accessories are ordered correctly and delivered in a timely matter.
- Coordinate and track all product samples and film needed for FAT’s.
- Interact with various groups throughout the organization to identify, obtain, and analyze relevant information.
- Oversee efforts in obtaining all necessary information of machines to ensure timely and efficient field installations. * Create and review Engineering deliverable forms and drawings for projects.
- Assist with sales team with equipment proposals and Engineering questions.
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers, and distributors.
- Verify accuracy of equipment orders.
- Conduct weekly status meetings and assist with production planning.
- Other duties as required.
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering. Electrical Engineering preferred.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in the manufacturing industry.
· Minimum 2 years of project management experience.
· Excellent interpersonal and management skills.
· Must be very detail-oriented, logical, and possess exceptional organizational skills.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage time effectively.
· Ability to work independently.
- Good keyboarding skills with experience in Microsoft Office products especially Word and Excel.
· Familiar with CAD software.
· Work experience in a technical and mechanical environment.
· Ability to problem solve and find appropriate solutions.
· Knowledgeable with Mechanical and Electrical Engineering practices.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off