Barge Cauthen and Associates in Nashville, TN is seeking a candidate to join our team as a full-time Professional Civil Engineer or Engineer Intern. This position will involve the design of storm water infrastructure projects, design of water and sewer relocations, development of construction drawings, field investigations, and coordination with clients, subconsultants, and regulatory agencies. No overnight travel will be involved with this position.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 2 years' of experience, or recent graduate with co-op experience.
- Active registration with the State of TN as a Professional Engineer (preferred) or Engineer Intern that has passed the FE exam.
- Knowledge of storm drainage design.
- Skilled in using Autocad software (Knowledge of Autodesk Civil 3D is preferred).
BC&A’s corporate culture recognizes the importance of a work-life balance. We offer the following in support of our employees:
- Competitive salary with an exceptional incentive-based bonus program for ALL employees.
- Company pays 100% of employee premiums for Medical, Dental, Life, and Long-Term Disability policies.
- Company pays 50% of the dependent premiums for our employees’ family for Medical insurance.
- AFLAC supplemental policies available to employees (employee-paid).
- Vision insurance through BCBS available to employees (employee-paid).
- 401k retirement plan with a ROTH component. Company match 100% up to 4% of salary per pay period.
- Maintenance of professional certifications, continuing education, training and development, and professional memberships.
- Company-paid professional privilege taxes, license renewals and continuing education fees.
- Small firm work environment located in west Nashville with generous-sized offices. Very convenient location to restaurants, grocery, shopping and I-40.
Job Type: Full-time
- PE (Preferred)
- EIT or EI (Preferred)