We are experts is in defining, architecting and implementing digital transformation and cloud migration solutions. We help our customers in their journey to efficiency, productivity and growth.
- Responsible for project management, execution and delivery using Agile and Scrum methodology
- Create work plan, track progress, and report status
- Coordinate & maintain project plan, project artifacts, meeting minutes and day to day project administration activities
- Review project deliverables, schedule, coordinate and manage all project meetings, logistics, meeting notes, action items to ensure adherence to defined project management process
- Develop, maintain and effectively execute daily scrum iterations throughout the life of project(s) using Agile methodology
- Provide daily/weekly and monthly reports as required for monitoring the progress and quality of the program/project.
- Work closely with project teams to ensure that the technical solutions are implemented in a timely manner and meet the quality expectations
- Monitor and escalate issues and risks related to program/project scope, schedule and budget.
- Assure process compliance with all regulatory and procedural requirements including consistent traceability of documents to functional business requirements
- Work with PMO, development teams, and other departments to actively remove obstacles blocking progress
- Evaluate and resolve critical program constraints, issues, priorities, resource contention and ownership issues
- Oversee all programs, projects, deliverables, and milestones to ensure project scope, schedule, cost, and quality meet strategic objectives and are effectively managed.
- Ensure consistent usage and alignment with the PHEAA Project & Portfolio Management Methodology. Ensure the collection and archiving of project documents and analyze them for trends.
- 7+ years of experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Solid understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies at scale with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Experience with SAFE Agile will be a plus
- Experience in using MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, Visio, Power Point and Excel is a must.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 5-10 team members including Developers, Business Analysts and QA Personnel
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Solutions oriented, continually evaluating and adapting with the goal of improving the program
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the overall integrated solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
- Proven ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Drive to learn the very latest in cloud web services technologies and apply them to challenging problems that our clients face.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Project Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- Harrisburg, PA (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance