Job Description – Entry Level Electrical Site Engineer
· Create project specifications.
· Attend site visits to develop project scopes of work.
· Assist electrical project managers with bid documents and proposals.
· Preform and assist preconstruction teams with preparing electrical estimates.
· Work with design teams to complete designs on design build and design assist projects.
· Work thru value engineering options for awarded projects.
· Verify product quotes meet specifications.
· Gathering data for creation of fault and coordination studies.
· Review product submittals.
· Review designs for code compliance.
· Review test reports.
· Collaborative and team oriented.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational and planning skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Flexibility with work hours.
· Willing to travel.
· Customer focused.
· Good troubleshooting skills.
· Proficiency with AutoCAD.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
· Ability to read process diagrams, mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
· Understanding of the National Electric Code.
· Ability to apply sound engineering solutions while considering budget, schedule and operational performance.
· Good understanding of how things work mechanically and electrically as well as the ability to learn new manufacturing processes.
· BS, Electrical Engineering
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: