This position is for someone who is very hands on, likes to get their hands dirty and likes to see projects through to the end. Everyday is different and faced with new projects. Experience in the field is a must and some flexibility is key for success in this position. Job duties include:
- Guest Room Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Operational Preventative Maintenance.
- Respond or perform duties of a groundskeeper.
- Handle and double check guest requests in a courteous, efficient, and safe manner.
- Maintain proper records of the Rooms Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Complete work order request forms on a daily and timely basis.
- Complete maintenance requests and issues logged in the Hotel Management System.
- Maintain all mechanical areas in an orderly and clean condition.
- Inspect all areas of the hotel for maintenance issues. Fix if needed.
- Test pool and spa area chemicals. Adjust as needed within state guidelines. Maintain proper records of testing per state guidelines. CPO Certification is a plus.
- Coordinate with direct supervisor on special projects or tasks before leaving for the day.
- Must report to work on time in proper uniform, including approved name tag.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- property maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly