Named a 2018 Top Workplaces by our employees because of our employees, CaptureRx was founded in 2000, San Antonio-based CaptureRx is a leading 340B solution provider that puts patients first, touching millions of patient lives through innovative products and services that support relationships among payers, providers, pharmacies and patients. Our solutions manage inventory and financial flow for 340B prescriptions filled at contract pharmacies and perform the eligibility checks required to comply with 340B program requirements. Using a process that’s seamless to the covered entity, pharmacy and patient, our Cumulus platform has processed more than 183 million patient encounters and more than 647 million switch claims. Currently, CaptureRx solutions serve more than 500 hospitals and health centers in 45 states via a robust pharmacy network.
Given that you love building state of the art software products that serves lives
When you can think outside of the box and share your awesome ideas
Then this might be the place for you!
And we have been looking for you!
We are looking for a Software Developer who will produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment in the healthcare industry.
Do you have strong Java experience? Ideal candidate should have 2-3 years of java experience working with the spring framework, relational databases, rest services and messaging systems. Ideal candidate should also be able to write Java programs that extract data from a source and publish it to a target database.
Do you have experience working in an Agile environment? Do you want to learn it and love it? We work in a highly collaborative, self-directing team environment where you can learn the agile experience. You should be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Do you have the desire to learn new technologies? While we are looking for a candidate with front-end and back-end development experience, we are looking to explore cutting edge technologies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of and familiarity developing applications in an agile team environment.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and regulations is needed.
- Technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, and implementation.
- Ability to understand business issues as they impact the software development project.
- Must be professional, organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, communicative, and can work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative, environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and perform duties efficiently and with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Must possess strong analytic / logic skills and problem-solving.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical resources.
Technical experience desired includes but not limited to:
- Java 8 or above
- AWS Glue
- Spring Boot
- Relational Databases such as MySQL, Postgres or SQL Server
- Basic git knowledge
- Basic SQL experience
- Visual Studio Code or WebStorm
CaptureRx was named a 2018 Top Workplaces by our employees because of our employees. We build teams with people who want to make lives better for those we serve and those around us.
If this sounds like a good challenge and a whole lot of fun, let’s talk!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location