CS Canada, a subsidiary of CS Group, is a leader in the development and certification of safety-critical systems in the defense, aeronautics, autonomous driving and railways industries. With over 100 engineers, we support our customers by offering innovative and leading-edge solutions that allow to accelerate functional safety and the commercialisation of their technologies. We also offer solutions to end-users with anti-drone systems to protect sensitive facilities such as prisons or airport.
Joining CS Canada is a unique opportunity to work on complex high-tech systems for the most prestigious system manufacturers in North America, and our employees benefit from competitive salaries, complete benefits, and flexible work location and schedule.
CS Canada is looking for C++ / Python software developers to implement the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Interface (I/F) into the Command and Control (C2) software of an anti-drone system.
- Stimulating and friendly work environment
- 4 weeks of vacation
- RRSP program
- Group insurance coverage at 100%
- Flexible work schedule and remote work
- Relaxation area (babyfoot, table tennis set, pool table…)
- Develop / update software requirements;
- Participate in the design and maintenance of software;
- Apply development processes and standards;
- Perform unit testing, integration and validation;
- Participate in integration and validation activities;
- Analyze and write the associated documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in computer or software engineering;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong skills in C ++ and Python programming;
- Knowledge of AGILE and SCRUM development methodologies;
- Knowledge of software configuration management tools (GIT / SVN);
- Bilingualism in oral and written.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent