A leading IT Solutions company is looking for team-oriented and career driven software professional for a full time Mid and Senior .Net Developer position in Daleville,- AL. We have two positions for Mid Level and two positions for Senior Level Developers.
Specific requirements for this position are listed below:
- 8-10 years’ experience for Senior Level and 3-7 years for Mid-Level in building web applications using Microsoft (.NET) technologies
- 5+ years’ experience working with Team Foundation Server & Visual Studio.
- 5+ years’ experience writing SQL Queries & T-SQL SQL for Server 2008/2014, SQL Tuning & SQL Profiling
- 5+ years’ experience working with Web Services & WCF.
- 3+ years’ experience using with JIRA
- Experience in developing applications using ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in developing applications using Entity Framework
- Experience with JQuery or JQuery UI or JQuery Mobile, Knockout
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap UI
- Must have working knowledge of OOPS & Design Patterns
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Ability to clear for a government security clearance
- Must be able to work for any employer without Sponsorship
- Mobile based application development - a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in software development life cycle: analyzing requirements, developing designs, implementing testing software/web applications using .NET.
- Design & Develop applications using Microsoft Technologies (.NET).
- Writing SQL Queries, stored procedures (T-SQL) & Performance Tuning.
- Participate in Project requirement gathering.
- Enhance, Support, and maintain existing applications
1. One senior level and one mid level must have active Secret Clearance. In addition, they should have active MCSD Certificate or should be able obtain the certificate within 90 days of hiring.
2. The other two positions doesn't not require active clearance but MCSD Certificate is highly preferred or should be able to obtain the Certificate within 90 days of hiring. These candidates will have demonstrated experience working with Angular JS and also the recent versions of full stack development technologies.
3. It's Mon-Fri - onsite only - no telecommute or remote is allowed at this time.
4. Plateau is unable to sponsor candidates for these positions at this time. Qualifying candidates must be able to work for any employer within US independently.
Job Type: Full-time