SHINE Medical Technologies is immediately seeking a Mechanical Engineer and invites you to join our first-of-its-kind nuclear isotope manufacturing team as we help bring life-saving medicine to the healthcare market! We require that you have 2+ years of relevant experience.
This position is located in Janesville, WI. Relocation assistance is offered.
We offer the excitement of a start-up, but you will also have amazing opportunities for growth and a variety of experiences. SHINE offers standard benefits such as health, dental, vision & life insurance, PTO and 401k, but takes benefits a step further with paid parental leave, PTO awarded for volunteering and even stock options so that you can personally benefit from your hard work in making our team successful!
- Relocation assistance
- Health and Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Parental Leave
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- PTO awarded for volunteering
- Stock Options
- Finite element stress analysis of atmospheric tanks and structures
- Heat transfer hand calculations, including transient conduction and natural convection
- Support of prototyping activities, including design of test rigs
- Mass and energy balances of process systems
- Hydraulic analyses of piping systems and pump sizing
- Calculation of overpressure relieving rates and sizing of relief valves
- Explosion overpressure calculations
- Engineering specifications for process equipment including acceptance testing to code
- Selection of process equipment and instrumentation
- Seismic analyses of process skids
- Pressure vessel design following ASME code
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- 2 + years of experience designing systems
- 2+ years of experience in performing calculations.
- 2+ years of experience with design-based tools such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD or MicroStation.
- 2+ years of recent mechanical design engineering experience in highly regulated industries (Preferred).
- 2+ years of experience working with vendors on the design of equipment and fabrication (Preferred).
- 2+ years of experience with ASTM/ASME codes (Preferred).
- Knowledge of equipment such as pumps, heat exchangers, valves and control equipment is highly desired.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check and drug screen.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Indeed Hire and SHINE Medical Technologies are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- SolidWorks, AutoCAD or MicroStation.: 2 years (Required)
- mechanical design (highly regulated industries): 2 years (Required)
- ASTM/ASME codes: 2 years (Required)
- working with vendors (designing of equipment/fabrication) : 2 years (Required)
- pumps, heat exchangers, valves and control equipment : 2 years (Required)
- finite element stress analysis of atmospheric tanks and structures: 2 years (Required)