Software Engineer needed for a rapidly growing, reliable microbiome sequencing and analysis company!!
We accelerate scientific discoveries by providing innovative and scalable services centered around profiling the trillions of microbes that live in and around us. We make the best methods available to scientists around the world and across disciplines to help drive medical, agricultural, and ecological breakthroughs. You will be working on software solutions that facilitate cutting-edge human health and environmental research. Your work will have an immediate impact on the pace and scale at which breakthroughs can be achieved.
As a Software Engineer, you will contribute to our high-throughput data tracking and analysis applications. We generate terabytes of genomic data per week and need to ensure efficient and accurate tracking is completed along with quick, accurate, and reproducible data analysis. By facilitating fast and easy data access for our clients, we expedite advances in scientific knowledge.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working in a dynamic software development team following agile methodologies
- Building features (front and back end) for internal data tracking and analysis
- Ensuring data security through best practices and testing
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Optimizing existing features for speed, reproducibility and ease of access
What You Need for this Position
You should know some of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation and base salary
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Life Insurance coverage
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to josh.sanchez@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.