Marposs Corporation, a global manufacturer of precision electronic measuring equipment, has an opening for a Field Service Engineer.
In this role, the Field Service Engineer provides field service support, specifically with our CNC lines, to customers and utilize their installation, maintenance and troubleshooting skills at customer sites. The Field Service Engineer will provide product/technical training to our customers and verify the operational performance of the product, contributing to customer’s satisfaction and overall team’s success.
- Positively influence customer satisfaction through the installation, support, and conduct training on site
- Use enhanced troubleshooting skills to resolve customer issues
- Works per the Service Manager’s schedule and must be available to be on-call and respond to customer emergencies
- Translate customer needs into technical requirements
- Provide timely, detailed, and accurate reports on service work performed and expenses
- Extensive travel in Michigan and Midwest area to support customers (day trips and some overnights if needed)
- Prepare and run customer demos and custom applications
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of CNC and General Machine Tool Industry experience needed
- Associate degree in engineering (electrical, mechanical, mechatronics)
- Must have programming and operational skills with CNC Controls (Fanuc, Siemens, Haas, etc.)
- Mechanical aptitude and solid math skills
- Knowledge of equipment such as micrometers, calipers, digital voltmeters, indicators, oscilloscopes, and other necessary tools.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings (electrical and mechanical)
- Provide excellent customer service
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Valid Drivers License and Good driving record
We offer a competitive salary, company car and benefits, including a match on your 401(k) contribution.
For more information on Marposs, please visit our website at www.marposs.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location