Daystar Television Network is looking for an experienced Audio Post Engineer to work at their Headquarters Office in Bedford, Texas.
The Audio Post Engineer works in a studio environment mixing/editing music and dialog content for broadcast television. Should be familiar with setting up and maintaining audio equipment, enhance audio with the appropriate sound effects and fix sound related issues. The Audio Post Engineer should be creative and passionate about delivering a story to be shared with the world.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities, KSA’s (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Work alongside Audio supervisor and producers to meet audio production needs.
- Ensure that final audio mixes are consistent with the overall vision.
- Use creativity and audio skills to provide the final mixes required to complete the project.
- Creative and knowledgeable in the concepts of audio recording.
- Proficient in technical aspects of audio, including Pro Tools, vocal tuning, editing, and mixing techniques and more.
- Capable of hearing and understanding the basics of music theory, specifically 3- and 4-part harmony.
- Problem-solver, ability to adapt to ever-changing environment of production that can be caused by unforeseen factors and artistic changes in direction on a project.
- Continuously researching to stay on top of technological advances and how to apply them.
- Efficient time management skills and able to work with a deadline.
- Dedicated Follower of Jesus Christ who wants to join the ministry with a Heart for the World. Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or proven advance experience in Music, Audio Post-Production, TV Production, or related field.
- Experience working with a team to bring a project from Pre-Production through Post-Production.
- Exemplary related skills (i.e., EFP Recording, Live Mixing, Music Production)
Must be able to sit (and walk) at workstation for extended periods of time.
Requires normal range of hearing and vision. Must be able to work extended hours during special events
Job Type: Full-time